Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence have a wide variety of exciting applications in IoT and Banking. Come and explore these applications and collectively improve and grow with KNIME, DATATRONiQ, and other like-minded people. Join us on April 9, 2019 for this unique meetup in the innovative atmosphere of weXelerate in Vienna – one of Europe’s biggest startup hubs.
· 18:00 Registration
· 18:30 Welcome and Introductions – Stefan Weingaertner (DATATRONiQ)
· 18:35 wexelerate – The ultimate Ecosystem for Startups & Innovation (weXelerate)
· 18:50 KNIME Open Source Story and what’s new in KNIME Software – Thomas Gabriel (KNIME)
· 19:20 Presentation of an IoT Anomaly Detection use case – Max Blöchle (Austrian Institute of Technology)
· 19:50 Discover unknown Frauds and Anomalies using Machine Learning – Kathrin Melcher (KNIME)
· 20:20 Signal Processing and Machine Learning Techniques for IIoT Applications – Stefan Weingaertner (DATATRONiQ).
· 20:50 Open Networking Session
Please register here.