Senior Corporate Innovation Manager
SENIOR CORPORATE INNOVATION MANAGER
Looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity?
Do you want to be part of a thriving innovation ecosystem, work with some of Austria’s best known brands, and get to know more than 100 startups from various industries each year? If you are looking for one of the sexiest offices in Vienna, housing a highly motivated team that is working on nothing less than Europe’s biggest innovation and startup hub on 9.000m2, we might be your perfect match.
Connecting our customers from the corporate world with the most promising startups and supporting their collaboration, tailor innovation programs and ensure individualized access to current innovation methods, processes and trending topics in the industries. As a passionate communicator you like to make your clients feel good and picked up.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage relationships with our corporate partner’s innovation teams
- Sparring partner for corporates with regards to innovation topics
- Planning of corporate innovation program events (together with our partners)
- Understanding the corporate’s world and needs in order to implement individual programs
- Organise, moderate and document workshops
- Take over responsibility for corporate partners
- Make our customers happy
What we‘re looking for
- You have several years of experience in the field of innovation (Innovation consultant, Innovation manager in a large corporate)
- You are passionate to lead workshops and events which you have successfully designed and executed multiple times on innovation related topics
- You are firm with state-of-the art Innovation Methods and love to help established companies with their innovation challenges ranging from developing innovation strategies, establishing structures, processes to internal entrepreneurship programs and company building activities.
- You are results-oriented and want to make a difference - not only PowerPoint-slides
- You speak German and English fluently
- You are an open minded and pro-active kind of person
- You have strong communication skills
- You are interested and affine for trends and new technologies
- You are able to add value to our ecosystem because of your experience and skills
- You are able to contribute your existing network to the ecosystem
What we’re offering
- Access to the weXelerate ecosystem including leading corporates, high potential startups, and a large network of partners
- Opportunity to expand your professional network in the field of innovation
- Position yourself in an international startup community
- A highly motivated team in one of the nicest offices in Vienna
- Flexible working hours and setting in a creative environment
- A cozy cafeteria, table tennis, bean bags & more
- Access to trainings on all innovation and startup related topics
- Competitive annual salary corresponding with qualification and experience, starting at 32.000 € according to Austrian collective agreement
We are looking forward to receiving your application document including your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.