The Startup Team at weXelerate takes care of the scouting, recruiting, evaluating and servicing of Startups, Scaleups and other great growth companies for our multi-corporate accelerator program. Twice a year, we on-board plenty of international Startups and Scaleups to Vienna for our multi-corporate accelerator in order to enable and facilitate exciting business projects between our Corporate Partners and the participating Startups!
Now we are looking for an additional team member (full time, 40 hours/week) to join us at the earliest convenience!
What you’ll be doing & what you love to do
- Scouting for national, international top Startups, Scaleups + other interesting growth companies that fit our Corporate Partners’ needs using top-notch databases and directories
- Recruiting and evaluating said Startups and Scaleups for our multi-corporate accelerator program.
- Servicing the participants of the accelerator program, facilitating their cooperation and projects with our strong Corporate Partners during our program batches.
- Working in close connection with weXelerate’s Corporate Team on the Startups for specific key accounts.
- Planning a valuable program for participating companies, collaborating with weXelerate’s corporate team, the marketing team as well as the events team.
- Depending on your interests and skillset you can take care of managing the inclusion of either Strategic Partners (like IBM, Oracle, BearingPoint, KPMG etc.), Investors (like Business Angels or VCs) or Mentors into the multi-corporate accelerator program.
What you bring with
- Ideally work experience in one or more Startups or a Startup environment like an incubator, accelerator, a VC or comparable organizations.
- A hands-on attitude for project management and strong entrepreneurial spirit to recognize new opportunities, connections and develop new products.
- The clear want to manage projects on your own and do business development within the team as well.
- The ability to understand complex requirements from business partners and a strong ability to think outside the box (and around corners!).
- A basic happiness and openness to work with a lot of different tools (and try new ones out quickly – over 15 in use now in the Startup Team!) in a very digitized environment.
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship, innovation and the Startup ecosystem as well as in technology, business and investments in general.
What we’re offering
- Access to Europe’s best Startup and Innovation Hub including leading corporates, high potential startups and a large network of partners in-house
- Opportunity to expand your professional network in the field of innovation
- Position yourself in an international startup community
- A highly motivated team in one of the nicest offices in Vienna near Schwedenplatz
- Flexible working hours and setting in a creative environment
- A cozy cafeteria, table tennis tournaments, bean bags & more
- Access to training on all innovation and startup related topics
- Competitive annual salary corresponding with qualification and experience, starting at 32.000 € according to Austrian collective agreement
Liked what you read? Then either apply instantly via our LinkedIn job posting or send your CV to email@example.com – we’re looking forward to it!